We're currently working with an International Quantity Surveying & Project Management consultancy who are looking for a Senior/Associate level Quantity Surveyor to head up a new team in West Yorkshire.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 10 years' experience from a consultancy background to manage a team working on a range of exciting projects throughout Yorkshire and surrounding areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced QS to join a well-established consultancy offering genuine career development and a chance to build your own team.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 10 years' experience (either consultancy &/or main contractor background)
- MRICS qualified
- Ability to take control of and manage projects from inception through to completion
- Must be presentable and confident, with excellent client facing skills
- Must have excellent organisational and numeracy skills
- Candidates must be able and willing to travel to sites as and when necessary
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.