Our clients are a specialist Fit-out, Interiors & Refurbishment contractor focusing mainly on the Commercial Office sector. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team based in the West Midlands.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably within the commercial interiors and fit-out sector, to join their team working predominately on sites throughout the Midlands. You will be responsible to the Contracts Director for the management of specific projects ensuring that the company fulfils its responsibility under each contract. The role involves working on projects throughout all stages including pre-tender, pre-contract, post-contract and post-completion.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary package depending on experience with further career development prospects as they continue to expand.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably within the commercial interiors & fit-out sector
- Construction related degree
- Experience working on projects through all stages from pre-tender to post-completion
- Excellent organisation, communication and team work skills are essential
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.