Our client is an award winning consultancy who specialise in landscape architecture, urban design, environmental planning.
They have an impressive portfolio of global, national and regional projects at all stages of the planning, design and construction process including development promotion, masterplanning, public realm design, rural and green infrastructure planning, design and restoration of parks and green space.
They are currently looking to recruit a talented Urban Designer with approximately 3 - 5 years' experience in urban design and masterplanning to join their team in Cambridgeshire
The ideal candidate will posess:
- A Flair and the ability to run projects
- A background in another area of design; architecture, or landscape architecture
- An exciting range of projects including Redidential and Mix-Use
- Experience in large to medium scaled mixed use projects and public realm strategies
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, creative and supportive team
Role duties can be fairly flexible and are usually tailored to suit the individual.
An excellent package is available for the right candidate.