Assistant Employer's Agent - Sussex
Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Surveying, Employer's Agent, Health & Safety and Bank Monitoring services across a wide range of market sectors. As they continue to expand following continued success, they are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Employer's Agent to join their Sussex office.
The role will involve working closely with senior staff carrying out all pre & post-contract services for Local Authority and private housing clients from inception through to completion. Projects will vary in size up to large 500+ homes development schemes including New Build, Regeneration and some Refurbishment works.
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a consultancy environment
- RICS accredited Quantity Surveying or Construction Management degree
- Ideally working towards the APC in Quantity Surveying or Project Management
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Experience working with Local Authorities or Housing Associations is preferred
- £22,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent training and APC support
- Excellent career development prospects
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS