Chartered Quantity Surveyor - Surrey
Our clients are a well-established construction consultancy specialising in the Leisure and Hospitality sectors. As they continue to grow, they're currently looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their Surrey office.
They're ideally looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 6 years' experience to head their Quantity Surveying team managing multiple projects including high-end hotel and restaurant refurbishments ranging in value from £2m to £20m. Experience in the Leisure and/or Hospitality sectors is desirable but not essential. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive consultancy offering a competitive salary package with excellent career progression prospects to move into an Associate/Partner level position in the near future.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience
- MRICS qualified
- Experience in the Leisure and Hospitality sectors is preferred
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience managing projects from inception through to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £50,000 - £70,000 salary
- All professional fees paid for
- Genuine further career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.