Senior Quantity Surveyor - Surrey
Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary property & construction consultancy with offices based all throughout the UK. They provide a range of services working on a wide variety of projects throughout most market sectors. As part of their ongoing growth plan, they are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Surrey.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role will include all aspects of quantity surveying and cost consultancy, pre and post contract duties including preparation of tenders, procurement advice, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administration, agreement of final accounts, value engineering etc.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience preferably in a Consultancy environment
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Must be confident with excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Must be proactive and able to use own initiative
- Proficient with the MS Office suite
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.