Site Manager - Somerset
Our clients are a well-established construction contractor specialising in Design & Build luxury new build residential projects. Following recent success, they are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their team in Somerset.
They're ideally looking for a Site Manager with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their team managing multiple projects from inception to completion. Key responsibilities will include liaising with clients, producing & managing programmes of work, budget control, managing site managers & operatives and ensuring all Health & Safety legislation is adhered to. Excellent organisation & communication skills and a strong working knowledge of the Construction industry are essential.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Site or Project Manager
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong all-round knowledge of construction
- Ability to meet deadlines and budgets
- CDM Training
- First Aid Training
- £30,000 - £50,000 salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent long-term career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS