Chartered Residential Surveyors are needed for an ever expanding Surveying practice Nationwide.
They are currently taking on Chartered Residential Surveyors with at least 1 year's post qualification experience.
You will have held a similar position for at least 1 year and be able to work independently with excellent report writing skills and a very high attention to detail.
Your main responsibilities will include :
- Homebuyer Inspections on residential property including reports
- Valuation Reports for lending purposes
- Adhering to audit and service level agreements
- Assistance and support with calculation analysis, reporting on market analysis and queries and complaints
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
My client is accepting applications that match the following criteria:
- MRICS or FRICS Chartered Surveyors
- Previous experience of Homebuyer Surveys and Valuations
- VRS Registered or able to meet the criteria to become a sponsored member
- Familiar with iPad technology and MS Office
- Residential Surveying experience ideally with valuation for lending
In return you will be given flexible working hours, excellent office support, travelling expenses, a generous holiday allowance and all of the equipment required.
The salary will range from £40,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on experience