Our clients are a leading environmental consultancy with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join their team in Nottinghamshire.
They're ideally looking for someone P402, P403 & P404 qualified and with a minimum of 12 months experience carrying out asbestos surveys and air monitoring on domestic and commercial properties within a UKAS accredited company.
The role will involve carrying out Management, Refurbishment & Demolition surveys to commercial and domestic properties plus other public sector buildings, conducting bulk sampling, air testing, 4 stage clearances and liaising with clients & contractors.
- P402, P403 & P404 qualified
- Minimum 12 months experience carrying out asbestos surveys and air monitoring on Domestic & Commercial properties
- Experience working within a UKAS accredited company
- Experience using hand held data collectors is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence