Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a range of professional services working on the design, construction, repair, maintenance and refurbishment of all types of property throughout the UK. As they look to further expand the business, they are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a consultancy environment with experience carrying out Project Management/Contract Administration duties too. Great opportunity to join a well-established but growing consultancy with genuine long-term progression prospects. In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £65K.
- MRICS or MCIOB is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably with some experience in Social Housing
- Experience acting as Project Manager/Contract Administrator
- Experience managing project from inception to completion
- Well-organised and able to manage a project team
- Strong communication and client-facing skills are essential
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.