We're working with a medium sized, well-established, Chartered Quantity Surveying & Project Management practice who provide a wide range of professional services to clients across many market sectors. Following continued success, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Central London.
They're ideally looking for someone MRICS qualified with a minimum of 8 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment, who is capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously. Our clients are medium sized practice so the role would suit someone coming from a small to medium sized previous employer.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary package with genuine long-term prospects to develop within the company.
- MRICS qualified
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience across multiple sectors is preferred
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Having a knowledge of and worked with the latest JCT contracts
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.