Senior Employers Agent - London
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary building and architectural consultancy operating across multiple market sectors including Housing, Commercial, Regeneration and Healthcare. They're currently looking to recruit a Senior Employer's Agent or Project Manager to join their team in West London working on Residential projects from inception through to completion.
The Senior Employers Agent role is for the management of multiple new-build residential and mixed-use projects and involves negotiation, client liaison and relationship management. They're looking for someone with a minimum of 8 years' post graduate experience within the construction industry.
- MRICS qualified
- Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Construction Management or similar
- Minimum of 8 years' post graduate experience
- Sound contractual and technical knowledge
- Prior experience of residential construction
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- £55,000 - £65,000 salary
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- Professional fees paid for
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.