We're currently working closely with a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices based throughout the UK, who are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent to join their surveying team based out of their London office.
They are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience and to be either MRICS qualified or working towards qualification in the near future. The role will involve working as part of their surveying team where you will be involved on a range of high profile new build and regeneration projects throughout London and the South East. You will be responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception through to completion.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £55k plus package with excellent career progression prospects to further develop your career long-term.
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree (or similar related degree)
- Must have experience carrying out Quantity Surveying and Employer's Agent responsibilities
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members of the project team and your Client
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Must be good at problem solving and thinking ahead
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.