Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a well-established main construction contractor providing a range of construction services across most market sectors throughout London and the South East. Following continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team working on a long-term framework with a local Council. Projects include from new build housing and development, major refurbishments, regeneration and planned maintenance. You will be working as part of a close-knit team covering a wide range of projects throughout Kent.
With a large amount of long-term partnerships and frameworks already in place, there is genuine room for long-term progression and career development with the company.
- Minimum 3 years' experience, preferably working for a construction contractor
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience working on refurbishment and/or regeneration projects is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential
- Willingness to learn and develop your career
- Full UK drivers licence
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary
- Company vehicle
-- Fuel card
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.