Project Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a well-established main construction contractor providing a range of construction services across most market sectors throughout London and the South East. Following continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in London.
They are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 4 years' experience working in a main contractor environment, to join their team working on a long-term framework in London which will involve major refurbishment and regeneration works. The role would suit someone with similar experience working on long-term frameworks who can hit the ground running. The role will be both office and site based.
- Minimum 4 years' experience working for a main contractor
- Experience working on long-term frameworks is preferred
- Experience working on major refurbishment and regeneration projects is essential
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Strong all-round construction knowledge
- Full UK drivers licence
- £45,000 - £55,000 salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.