Our clients are a well-established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with offices based throughout the UK providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management and CDM consultancy services. They specialise in the Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Residential sectors but have extensive experience of many other sectors too.
As part of their ongoing growth plan, they are currently looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Central London working on a variety of Leisure & Retial projects. They are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years' consultancy experience ideally with experience in the Leisure &/or Retail sectors.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading consultancy with the chance to work on an exciting variety of projects throughout London and the South East. They offer a competitive salary up to £50K plus benefits with ongoing training and career development. APC support is provided with a very high first time pass rate within the company.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum 3 years' previous QS experience working for a consultancy
- Previous experience in the Retail &/or Leisure sector is preferred
- Ideally working towards MRICS qualification
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- This is a client facing role so candidates must be confident and good communicators
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.