Project Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a leading cost management consultancy operating across multiple sectors including commercial, residential, workplace, fit-out, retail, hospitality, and mixed-use sectors. As they continue to expand following ongoing success, they are now looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Central London.
They are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor, ideally MRICS qualified or working towards, with a minimum of 4 years' experience working in a consultancy environment. To be considered, you must have experience in at least one of the commercial, retail, workplace, fit-out, mixed use or residential sectors. This is a client-facing role so candidates must be presentable with excellent communication skills. Excellent opportunity to join a modern and progressive consultancy offering genuine long-term progression prospects to develop your career.
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Ideally MRICS or working towards
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience in at least one of the commercial, retail, workplace, fit-out, mixed use or residential sectors is essential
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong all round construction knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- £40,000 - £60,000 salary
- Excellent ongoing training and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.