M&E Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a well-established construction consultancy specialising in the Mechanical & Electrical and Building Services sectors. As they continue to expand their business, they are currently looking for an experienced Project M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team in London.
They're ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 4 years' experience in the M&E sector working for a main contractor, subcontractor or consultancy. The role is both office based (Surrey) and site based (mainly London zones 1 & 2). A degree in Quantity Surveying is desirable but not essential. The most important factor that they are looking for is genuine experience in the M&E sector.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the M&E sector, ideally having worked for a main contractor, specialist M&E subcontractor or consultancy
- Quantity Surveying degree is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £40,000 - £60,000 salary
- Excellent training/mentoring and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS