Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a range of professional services working on the design, construction, repair, maintenance and refurbishment of all types of property throughout the UK. As they look to further expand the business, they are currently looking for an ambitious Graduate/Assistant level Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' Quantity Surveying experience, preferably in a consultancy environment, and ideally with experience carrying out Project Management/Contract Administration duties too. Great opportunity to join a well-established but growing consultancy with genuine long-term progression prospects and excellent training. In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £35K.
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Ideally working towards MRICS qualification
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience acting as Project Manager/Contract Administrator is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and client-facing skills are essential
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.