Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a well-established contractor specialising in the M&E and Public Health sectors within the residential, healthcare, leisure, retail and education sectors. As they continue to expand, they are now looking to recruit a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team. You will assist the Senior Quantity Surveyors with all projects costs ranging from initial calculations to final figures in order to ensure profitability and risk mitigation.
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree (or similar relevant degree)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management & attention to detail
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills
- Previous experience isn't essential but is preferred
- £25,000 salary
- Excellent training/mentoring and career progression prospects
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.