Our clients are a multi-disciplinary building and architectural consultancy operating across multiple market sectors including Housing, Commercial, Regeneration and Healthcare. They're currently looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Employer's Agent to join their team in West London working on Residential projects from inception through to completion.
The role is for the management of multiple new-build residential and mixed-use projects and involves negotiation, client liaison and relationship management. They're looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience within the construction industry. In return, they're offering a salary up to £65K depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- MRICS qualified
- Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Construction Management or similar
- Sound contractual and technical knowledge
- Prior experience of residential construction
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team