Assistant Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy looking for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be working as part of a close knit team of Surveyors on a range of projects across multiple sectors but with a particular focus on residential.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' Quantity Surveying experience, preferably in a consultancy environment, and ideally with experience carrying out Project Management/Contract Administration duties too. Previous experience working on residential projects is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established but growing consultancy with genuine long-term progression prospects and excellent training.
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Ideally working towards MRICS qualification
- Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Experience acting as Project Manager/Contract Administrator is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and client-facing skills are essential
- £25,000 - £35,000 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Full training including APC support
- Excellent career progression prospects
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.