Senior Quantity Surveyor - North London
Our clients are a Construction practice specialising in the civils sector undertaking works such as District Heating, Earthworks, In-situ concrete, Utilities, Drainage, Roads and Pavings. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in North London.
As a practice, they undertake all commercial activities within the construction industry including all feasibility studies, estimating & tendering, cost planning, contract drafting, contract reviews, risk analysis, commercial management, Contract Administration, Quantity Surveying, change and cost control, dispute resolution, claims and adjudication.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role is to commercially manage the client's requirements in order to maximise their financial efficiency and profitability of their respective business' through diligent application of proper contractual and commercial practises and with the minimum of risk. This position offers excellent career opportunities with a genuine route to Senior Partner. Some estimating experience would also be beneficial but they are able to offer estimator or claims consultant training for this role.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in the Civils and/or Utilities sectors
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience commercially managing projects within a civils environment
- A strong understanding of standard forms of contract, particularly NEC
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Numerate and accurate
- Strong organisation skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £40,000 - £60,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Company car or car callowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.