Our clients are one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Environmental consultancies with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Analyst to join their team in London.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings
- Supervision of contractors' remedial work and signing off removal works
- Visual inspection and 4 stage clearance procedures
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
- BOHS P403 & P404 (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a team
In return, they are offering a competitive salary up to £32K plus package including company pension, health cashback scheme, training & development opportunities and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.