Geotechnical Engineer - London
Our clients are one a leading Geotechnical & Geo-Environmental consultancy with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their dynamic team in Central London.
They are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer with a minimum of 12 months experience in a consultancy environment. You will be involved on a range of complex projects based throughout the South East, working closely with a team of senior engineers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading consultancy where you will be heavily involved on all aspects of geotechnical consultancy from day one.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering Geology
- Ideally a post-graduate degree in a geotechnical specialism such as soil mechanics or foundation engineering
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a consultancy environment
- Strong understanding of UK geology and a basic knowledge of construction practice
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £22,000 to £30,000 salary
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Supported training leading to chartered status
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.