Our client is seeking enthusiastic Graduates to join their new and exciting Water & Air Hygiene Trainee/Graduate Programme.
The role will be mainly site based, working in the Lancashire area.
The purpose of the programme is to develop and train university leavers in all aspects of the water and air hygiene business. All areas of the business will be covered including:
- The role and responsibilities of the service technician/service engineer within the air & water divisions
- The role and responsibilities of a pre commissioning cleaning engineer
- Risk assessments & indoor air quality monitoring
- Sales and account management
- Administration, planning and scheduling
- Health & Safety
- Purchase ledger, buying, invoicing and cash collection
- Stock control & warehouse
Full training will be given in each area either by external courses or internal/onsite training. All areas of the business will be covered to give the trainee/graduate the most rounded overview of this sector.
The programme will be a minimum 1 year with a maximum 2 year period. Within this period the management team and the graduate/trainee will identify the best and most appropriate role for themselves.
Other areas that will be covered throughout the program will be confined spaces training, first aid, asbestos & Legionella awareness, Air Hygiene including kitchen extract and general extract systems, Sales/Account management & administration/planning and scheduling, Water Hygiene, Indoor Air Quality Monitoring and Legionella Risk Assessment of Water Systems (WMS).
Other areas of development subject to identification of the preferential/most suitable area for the trainee/graduate may include system training, sales training, management training, finance training.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.