We're currently working with a specialist Refurbishment, Fit-Out & Interiors contractor working closely with major brands on projects across the commercial, retail, leisure, healthcare, education, residential and public sectors. Following ongoing success, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team working on projects throughout London, Kent and surrounding areas.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 8 years' experience, preferably within the fit-out & interiors sector, to join their team working on projects throughout London, Kent and surrounding areas. Experience working on fit-out, interiors and refurbishment projects is essential and experience across multiple market sectors is preferred. You must be able to manage multiple projects working closely with a team of surveyors and project managers. The role is both site and office based with the majority of projects based within Greater London but with some projects also based throughout Surrey, West Sussex, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
In return, they're offering a competitive salary plus package with genuine long-term career development prospects within the company as they continue to expand.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience, preferably working within the Fit-Out, Interiors & Refurbishment sector
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience across multiple market sectors is desirable but not essential
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisation and communication skills are essential
- Able to manage a team of surveyors
- Full UK drivers licence
- Able and willing to travel to sites throughout the South East as and when required
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.