Our clients are an independent Quantity Surveying practice operating across various sectors including Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Leisure and Residential. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Kent.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 8 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy or main contractor environment, to join their team managing multiple projects throughout the South East. Candidates should ideally have experience across multiple market sectors managing projects from inception to completion. In return, they are offering a competitive salary package with ongoing career development and progression prospects within the company.
- Minimum 8 years' experience, preferably in a consultancy or main contractor environment
- Experience across multiple market sectors
- Experience managing projects from inception through to completion
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Full UK drivers licence