Quantity Surveyor - Kent
Our clients are a specialist dry lining contractor working closely with various major housebuilders throughout London and the South East. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team based out of their Kent office.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with dry lining experience to join their growing team managing projects throughout the South East. Candidates must be capable of work autonomously and as part of a team with excellent communication and negotiation skills. This is a fast-paced role so candidates must be organised with a flexible approach.
- BSc Quantity Surveying experience
- Previous experience in drylining is essential
- Experience in the residential sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong organisation skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.