Chartered Surveyor practice operating UK wide require Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS or MRICS or FRICS) to cover multiple areas including:
> Kent near Maidstone ideally
> East Midlands
> West Midlands
> Cambridge / Norfolk
> Bedfordshire / Berkshire / Hertfordshire
> Greater Manchester
> South Yorkshire
> Exeter, Taunton
Your main responsibilities will be undertaking surveys of residential properties and valuations.
If you are a Building Surveyor and have experience of Homebuyer Surveys you will need to be VRS registered.
You must be MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS qualified and will ideally be a registered valuer.
You will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package which can be discussed upon initial interview.
- weekend work not expected
- Surveys are not rushed
- Property surveyor work life balance is respected
- Car allowance or company car with a real choice of made and model
- Your diary booked by real people!
- Genuine career progression with technical and audit opportunities available in the future of this growing national firm.