Our client is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
The company is looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Technician to join our existing Healthcare team. The role would suit someone who has good communication skills, is ambitious and keen to improve their existing knowledge and capabilities with aspirations to further their career.
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274/HTM 04-01 water hygiene tasks
- Pseudomonas and legionella sampling
- TMV maintenance
- Chlorine dioxide analysis
- CWS Tank inspection
- Chlorination and disinfection works
- Assisting the Account Management team with client review meetings Essential Skills & Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Water Hygiene monitoring role with specific involvement in water hygiene programmes within the Healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.