Our clients are a leading Health & Safety consultancy operating throughout the UK. As they continue to expand their Asbestos division, they are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join the Southern team covering the London and the Home Counties.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the Asbestos industry having working on a wide range of property types (not just social housing) including commercial and industrial as well as residential. Candidates must have the P402 certificate while those with any extra qualifications such as S301, W504 or CCP would be desirable. The majority of the work will be based throughout London and the Home counties with occasional trips to South Wales and the South West region. Any long-distance trips and arranged in advance with all expenses paid for.
- BOHS P402 (or RSPH equivalent)
- S301, W504 or CCP are desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Asbestos surveying
- Experience working on a variety of property types including residential, commercial and industrial
- Strong client facing skills
- Able to work autonomously under limited supervision
- Full UK drivers licence