Our clients are a well-established civil engineering and groundworks contractor providing a wide range of services in both the public and private sectors. Generally contracts will include the construction of roads and sewers for private housing developments, all groundworks, shell and core construction. As they continue to grow, they are looking to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team based out of their Hampshire office.
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the groundworks and civil engineering sector to manage multiple projects throughout the South East. In return, they're offering a competitive salary up to £60K plus company car or car allowance.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on groundworks and civil engineering projects
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience managing projects with limited supervision
- Self-motivated and confident
- Financially astute
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.