Our clients are a high end residential house building contractor based in Hampshire providing high quality building services throughout the South East. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to joing their team in Hampshire.
Candidates must have a minimum of 12 months' experience working in the Residential sector. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for minimising costs of projects and enhancing value for money, while still achieving the required standards of quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing contract documents, including bills of quantities and preliminaries
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Financial controlling accountability.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing tender returns
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Re-measuring projects insuring they match with the Estimators bill of quantities.
- Managing valuation and sub-contractor invoicing.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.