Our clients are a small to medium sized Construction Contractor based in the North West operation throughout the Commercial, Industrial & Public Sectors with extensive experience working as both Principal Contractors and D&B Contractors. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team based just outside of Greater Manchester.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company becoming part of a close knit team working a variety of projects throughout the North West. Competitive salary plus package depending on experience with ongoing training and career progression prospects within the company. This role would suit an ambitious Assistant QS with circa 1-3 years' experience, looking to develop your career long term within a growing company.
Duties to include but not limited to;
- Preparation & submission of post contract documentation
- Issuing of subcontract orders & payments
- Measure & Value work
- Preparation & submission of final invoices & final accounts for project works
- To lead in all aspects of the estimating and tendering of new contracts
- Manage and control new or revised contract documentation and issue to production team
- Identifying and producing variations to contracts
- Build and maintain relationships with client's commercial and technical teams
- Working on projects from inception through to final accounts
- BSc Quantity Surveying Degree
- Minimum of 12 months' QS experience
- Must be able to autonomously and as part of a team
- Ideally experience carrying out both QS & Estimating duties
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.