Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy operating across a wide range of market sectors within construction and infrastructure. Following ongoing success, they are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in their Derbyshire.
They're ideally looking for someone with circa 1-3 years' experience, in either a consultancy or main contractor environment, to join their Quantity Surveying team. You will be working as part of the team involved on projects ranging across multiple sectors with excellent training and progression prospects to develop your career long-term.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a consultancy or main contractor environment
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience in multiple sectors is ideal
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.