Our clients are one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary Environmental consultancies with offices based throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are currently looking for an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team in Glasgow.
- Carrying out all types of asbestos surveying including Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspections
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings
- Compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Communication with clients, management and the technical support team
- BOHS P402 (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 1 years' experience
- Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide
- Full UK driving licence
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a team
In return, they are offering a competitive salary up to £26K plus package including company pension, health cashback scheme, training & development opportunities and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.