Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Peterborough
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental consultancy with offices based throughout the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Peterborough.
They are looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer, with strong design experience, to join their team managing civil/structural engineering projects. The role will involve leading and supporting geotechnical design and delivery of a variety of projects. Other responsibilities will include undertaking site works and assisting with tender preparation. You will also be expected to mentor junior engineers.
- A degree in civil engineering or geology and ideally a post-graduate degree in a relevant geotechnical subject
- Minimum of 5 years' experience, preferably from a consultancy background
- Ideally either Chartered or working towards becoming Chartered
- Experience in the investigation and design of earthworks, retaining walls and foundations
- Able to carrying out geotechnical analysis and design to Eurocodes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Excellent career progression prospects
- All professional fees paid for
- Flexible working options
- All travel costs paid for
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE, CGeol
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.