Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant - Bristol
Our clients are a privately owned Construction Cost and Property Consultants offering a range of services including Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant to join their team based in Bristol.
They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant to join the professional team working on projects across a number of market sectors including: - leisure, manufacturing, office, retail and infrastructure.
You will support Senior Surveyors on a variety of commercial projects for clients throughout the UK. You will be encouraged to develop your career working as an enthusiastic member of the team with ongoing training and career progression prospects.
- The ideal candidate will have relevant quantity surveying qualifications;
- Must have at least 4 years' previous experience working for a consultancy
- Ideally either recently Chartered or working towards becoming Chartered
- You should be able to assist the team move projects forward on a wide variety of schemes.
- £30,000 - £50,000 salary
- Excellent training and APC support
- Professional fees paid for
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS