Engineering Geologist - London
Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary global engineering company. As they continue to expand their Ground Engineering team in the UK, they are now looking for an Engineering Geologist to join their London office.
As an Engineering Geologist, you will be responsible managing multiple ground investigation projects ,within the infrastructure and highways sectors, from inception to completion including producing specification for tender and updating the ground model and engineering/design requirements for the scheme.
You will be responsible for preparing ground investigation specifications, in-situ testing, groundwater & contaminated land sampling, testing & monitoring; surface geophysics surveys, core logging & sampling, laboratory testing and environmental monitoring. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company offering excellent training and long-term progression.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Engineering Geology
- Clear understanding of geology, geotechnics and civil engineering
- Previous experience on large infrastructure schemes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of sustainability, GIS and contract management
- Knowledge of geotechnical and geo-environmental engineering design processes
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the requirements set up in Eurocode and other relevant standards and best practice
- Full UK drivers licnece
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE, CGeol
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.