I am working with a highly successful multidisciplinary architectural practice who are looking to take on an additional Building Surveyor to join the team in their Bristol office due to an increase in workload.
My client is a friendly and focused team covering a wide variety of commissions from its own client base and other parts of the business. The team covers project work on a range of building types including conservation work on heritage buildings, up to £3m, as well as all professional work including building surveys, defects investigation, party wall advice and expert witness services, maintenance planning and dilapidations.
If you are MRICS qualified and ideally have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, or are a candidate with significant relevant experience working toward MRICS, with an ability to demonstrate the following, I would like to speak to you.
- Able to deliver a wide variety of projects from inception to completion including feasibility studies, design/detailing (CAD), specification, contract administration and cost control.
- Rigorous in evaluation of building condition
- Accurate identification and investigation of defects and able to produce cost conscious solutions for a variety of building defects
- Knowledge of building and preventative maintenance requirements
- Strong time management skills enabling management of own workload within allocated timescales with timely preparation of reports, specifications, schedules of work and drawings
- Clear and concise report writing
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, word, excel and project.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.