Senior Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a range of professional services working on the design, construction, repair, maintenance and refurbishment of all types of property throughout the UK. As they look to further expand the business, they are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role:
They're ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a consultancy environment with experience carrying out Project Management/Contract Administration duties too. You will be responsible for managing a variety of projects across the residential, commercial, leisure and education sectors.
- MRICS or MCIOB is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably with some experience in Social Housing
- Experience acting as Project Manager/Contract Administrator
- Experience managing project from inception to completion
- Well-organised and able to manage a project team
- Strong communication and client-facing skills are essential
- £55,000 - £65,000 salary
- Professional fees paid for
- Excellent long-term progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.