Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy providing cost consultancy, building surveying, architecture, building services and environment services across a wide range of market sectors. As they continue to grow, they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their team in South East London.
They are ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor working towards MRICS qualification with a minimum of 3 years' experience to join their Residential team involved on a range of developments throughout London. Candidates must have previous Residential experience, preferably experience dealing with Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
- Working towards MRICS qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' previous experience
- Must have experience in the Residential sector and preferably dealing with Housing Associations and/or Local Authorities
- Excellent communications skills
- Good all round knowledge of the Construction industry
- Strong IT skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary
- Excellent training, APC support and career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.