Graduate Environmental Consultant - Kent
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary geo-environmental and contaminated land consultant/contractor with various offices throughout the UK. As they look to expand their team, they are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Environmental Consultant to join their team in Kent.
They are ideally looking for a Graduate Environmental Consultant with a relevant degree and a minimum of 6 months experience in a geo-environmental &/or contaminated land environment. You will be required to carry out Phase I & Phase II site investigations and reporting, borehole logging to relevant standard, monitoring and sampling techniques for contaminated land and groundwater. You will also assist in the day to day management of projects, site supervision and Health & Safety requirements of on-site works.
- BSc or equivalent in Geology, Environmental Science, Earth Sciences or similar
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a geo-environmental or contaminated land environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong report writing skills
- Full understanding of all Health & Safety regulations/requirements
- Full UK drivers licence
- £20,000 - £25,000 salary
- Excellent training and career progression prospects
- Professional support working towards Chartership
- Free life assurance cover
- Flexible benefits programme
Keywords: Geotechnical, Geoenvironmental, Geotechnical Engineering, Land Contamination, Site Engineer, Ground Investigation, Geotechnical Engineer, Geo-environmental Engineer, Geology, Environmental Scientist, geotechnical assessments, Civil Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Engineering Geologist, Geotechnical Design Engineer, Site Investigation Engineer, Soil Mechanics, Soil Analysis, ICE
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.