I am working with an established property firm operating throughout the UK. They are in a position of growth and looking for an addition Building Surveyor to work in the East Midlands region.
The main bulk of the role will include carrying out RICS Homebuyers reports, building surveys and valuations on residential and commercial properties to a high standard. You will become competent and efficient with software used to collate reports. You will take ownership of customer satisfaction of every client, developing client relationships to encourage return business where possible
- You MUST be an experienced MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor with experience in the residential and commercial sector
- You must have a Building Surveying degree
- You will have a track record of excellent client communication and satisfaction as well as having a proven ability of efficient working processes.
- My client are looking for a self-driven, motivated, dynamic person who is a team player
- You will be professional, committed and work with honesty and integrity
- Ideally you will be familiar with Apple IOS technology
In return for your hard work and loyalty you will be provided with a competitive salary reflective of your experience (£up to £50k basic) plus commission, car allowance, fuel card, generous holiday allowance and your professional fees will be paid for. You will be provided with the technology and equipment needed.
Keywords: mrics, rics, frics, assocrics, ciob, Dilapidation, HomeBuyer, Valuation, Party wall, Building Surveyor, Building Surveying, Building surveys, Surveyor, Construction, Residential, Property, Commercial, acquisition, condition surveys, pathology, specification, reporting, contract administration, AutoCAD, real estate, CDM, Health and safety, project management, condition, defects, flexible working. Private practice, social housing, contract, schedules of condition, schedule or works, design, acquisition,
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.