I am working on behalf of a Chartered Surveying practise who are well established and have a wide range of clients. They are experiencing an increase in workload in the Building Surveying department and are consequently looking to add to the team.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Building Surveying or related degree
- At least 2 years' post qualification experience as an assistant surveyor
- Preparation of dilapidations reports
- Assisting on Buliding Surveys
- Domestic and commercial project experience
- worked as part of a Building Surveying team
- worked on own initiative to deadlines
Due to the nature of the business and need to travel to sites and client meetings all applicants must hold a valid UK driving licence
You will be given a competitive salary with an ongoing training programme with support if you are enrolled on the APC.
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.