Quantity Surveyor - Kent
Our clients are a specialist Refurbishment, Fit-Out & Interiors contractor working closely with major brands on projects across the commercial, retail, leisure, healthcare, education, residential and public sectors. Following ongoing success, they are currently looking to expand their team by recruiting a Quantity Surveyor based in Kent.
They're ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years' experience within the fit-out & interiors sector, to join their team working on projects throughout London, Kent, Surrey and surrounding areas. Experience working on fit-out, interiors and refurbishment projects is essential and experience across multiple market sectors is desirable. You should also be able to manage projects with limited supervision. The role is both site and office based with the majority of projects based within Greater London but with some projects also based throughout Surrey, West Sussex, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working on Fit-Out, Interiors &/or Refurbishment projects
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience across multiple market sectors is desirable but not essential
- Must be able to manage projects with limited supervision
- Strong organisation and communication skills are essential
- Full UK drivers licence
- Able and willing to travel to sites throughout the South East as and when required
- £35,000 - £45,000 salary
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.