Project Quantity Surveyor - London
Our clients are an award-winning Developer providing innovative, high quality student accommodation throughout the UK and Scotland. As they enter a period of sustained growth, they are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in London.
The role will involve Cost Reporting, Risk Management, Sub-Contract Accounts, Client Accounts, Estimating and providing support to the Commercial Manager. In this role some key skills are essential, strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills. It would be expected that you can display a successful track record as a Quantity Surveyor with general construction experience. The ideal candidate will have experience on New Build and Refurbishment projects in the Commercial and Residential sectors.
They are seeking an experienced QS to work as part of the busy commercial team supporting a number of impressive new London schemes. The schemes include a large mixed-use scheme set across 2 multi-storey buildings and a smaller £35m student accommodation project.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a contractor or developer environment
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Working knowledge of the construction industry, commercial and procurement processes and procedures
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £50,000 - £65,000 salary
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Fuel card/travel expenses paid for
- Mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.