Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Hertfordshire
Our clients are a main construction contractor specialising in both internal and external restoration and refurbishment projects across all market sectors. They are currently looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team based out of their Hertfordshire office.
They are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 12 months' experience to join their team working on a variety of refurbishment and restoration projects throughout London. You will be involved on projects from tendering stage right through to completion and final accounts. The role involves working as part of a close knit team where you will receive excellent hands-on training and mentoring.
- Minimum 12 months experience, preferably working for a construction contractor
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree (or working towards)
- Experience working on refurbishment and restoration projects would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Strong numerical and organisation skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- £28,000 - £40,000 salary
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Fuel card/travel expenses paid for
- Mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.