Chartered Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices based throughout the UK. Following continued success, they are currently looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Birmingham.
They're looking for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their Cost Management team where you will be responsible for managing a wide variety of projects across multiple sectors including large scale industrial and commercial schemes with values up to £50m. You will be responsible for managing project costs from inception through to completion and acting as the main point of contact liaising with clients.
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of 3 years' post-qualification experience
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Experience working in a similar role within a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Full UK drivers licence
- £50,000 - £65,000 salary
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Professional fees paid for
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Full corporate benefits
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, QS, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consultant, Cost Manager, Construction, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Project Manager, Project Management, Estimator, Employer's Agent, Cost Estimator, MRICS, MCIOB, RICS
Get NEW JOBS like these by
email - as they go live.